Thursday, November 15, 2012

You need to RSVP by Nov 24th!!!

OK, here is the whole thing. Please bear with me, I did this quickly this morning so if parts don't make utter sense I am sorry BUT I think you will get the gist. Also I have uploaded two more videos for the beginning group under the video tab:)


 A reminder of all the details:

Mormon Flash Mob
Saturday December 1st @ 11:15 a.m.
At Southwest Plaza Mall, Littleton CO

A flash mob is an organized performance that is made to look spontaneous.

The songs:
On top of the World – by Imagine Dragons
Silent Night

 To participate you must to be 10 years and older RSVP on blog by Nov 24th

Practices:
6465 W. JEWELL AVE. LAKEWOOD, COLORADO 80232 UNITED STATES

Wednesday November 28th @ 7-9pm (for 1st group you know who you are)
Friday November 30th @ 7-9pm
Location for practices to be determined…info on blog!

All information found at:  http://mormonflashmob.blogspot.com/
Jessica Carney 303-704-9046

No comments:

Post a Comment