Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Do you want to be a part of this Mormon Flash Mob?

Hello! I am Jessica Carney and I am a Mormon. I am organizing an AWESOME flash mob for Mormons. I feel passionate about this event, I know it will be an excellent opportunity to bring the spirit of Jesus Christ into the lives of those at the Southwest Plaza Mall in Littleton, Colorado and all of those participating. 

I want 100 people! You must be at least 10 years old to participate. If you want to participate you must RSVP by emailing your name, email and number to this address: mormonflashmob@gmail.com . I must have all RSVP's by Nov 24th.

This experience will be great for people of all ages (10+), families, YW/YM and friends. Check your calendar and RSVP.

All information in under the TABS above (click tabs: What is it?/Q&A/Videos/Dates/RSVP). If you have more questions email me:

1 comment: